Most of you might have been wondering if it’s possible to have some custom watchers for your Apple Watch. Well… there isn’t an official, but you can trick it by using the “photos” watch face and use custom watch wallpaper as photo to be used. Then your date+time+complication will be seen over the wallpaper!
How to do it? Follow our tutorial to get this fancy Hermes style watch faces:
- Download this zip with some examples (use “geekbcn.com” as password) or use any other photo:
- Set that photo as watch face
- Open Photos on iPhone
- Find the photo you’d like to use for a new watch face
- Tap the share button in the bottom left corner Apple Watch: How to set photo as watch face
- Swipe from right to left if needed to find and tap Create Watch Face
- Choose Photos Watch Face
- Customize the new photo watch face
- Tap Add toward the top of your screen
- Your new face should show up on your Watch right away 😄
You can experiment and try with other background from your favorite heroes, your drawings, or resembling whatever looks interesting for you.